A few weeks ago, I was diagnosed with Covid-19. I want to share this information, not only for educational purposes and to support those suffering from the disease, but also since it may have a (temporary) impact on my YouTube channel.
Read more about my experience with Covid-19 on my blog: https://theluxurytravelexpert.com/2021/02/19/i-got-covid-19-heres-what-happened/
I hope that things will get normal again very soon. Meanwhile, stay safe, stay strong, and follow the Covid-19 precautions:
– Maintain a distance between yourself and others, especially indoors. The further away, the better.
– Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people.
– Wash your hands frequently.
– Follow the recommendations to not travel and not gather (even if it feels safe)
– Stay home when you have possible coronavirus symptoms and contact your doctor
– Get the vaccine when it becomes available for you.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my videos (750,000+ followers so far). Each Saturday, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.