A leaked PDF of the new Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite credit card was discovered and I got my hands on it! Let’s see what this new $550 annual fee travel credit cards has to offer! Click “Show More” to see Ad Disclosure.
📲 MAXREWARDS – Manage credit cards & rewards!
Get Gold level for free with PROMO CODE = markr
💳👉VIEW CREDIT CARD OFFERS!
🛍 RAKUTEN – Earn Cash Back!
‼️ GET FREE STOCKS FROM WEBULL when you open an account & deposit $100:
📝 SECRET APPLICATION LINK
RUMORED WELCOME BONUS
Same as the Bank of America Premium Rewards Credit Card: earn 50,000 points after spending $3,000 in the first 90 days.
REWARDS STRUCTURE / EARN POINTS
– 2X Travel
– 2X Dining
– 1.5X Other Purchases
This card will be eligible for the Bank of America Preferred Rewards Program, allowing you to earn up to 25%, 50%, or 75% more points depending on your level.
Learn more here: https://www.bankofamerica.com/preferred-rewards/details/
– Cash rewards
– Statement credit
– Distinctive experiences
– Gift cards
PERKS, BENEFITS, CREDITS
– $300 Annual Airline Incidental Credit: Earn up to $300 in Airline Incidental Statement Credits annually for qualifying purchases such as airline lounge fees, seat upgrades, baggage fees and in-flight services.
– $150 Annual Lifestyle Credit: Covers food delivery, streaming services, fitness subscriptions, and rideshare services each year.
– $100 Global Entry / TSA PreCheck Credit: Available every 4 years
– Full-Services Concierge: Book travel, dinner reservations, event tickets, and more
– 20% Airline Savings: Save 20% on domestic or international airfare for any class when you pay with points through the Bank of America Travel Center or with the full-service Concierge.
– Fly Privately with NetJets: Several benefits as follows…
a. 12.5-Hour NetJets Card: The standard NetJets Card requires a minimum commitment of 25 hours, but because of the partnership, you now have limited-time access to a 12.5-hour introductory card.
b. Bonus Flight Hour: Receive one additional hour with the purchase of a 25-hour NetJets Card – pay for 25 hours and receive 26 hours. Valued at approximately $8,000–$22,000, based on the cabin class you choose.
c. Upgraded Cabin Class: Receive one complimentary round-trip upgrade to the next cabin class every year with the purchase of a 50-hour NetJets Share or NetJets Lease.
d. NetJets Flight Time: Points accrued may be redeemed in one-hour increments, with a two hour minimum (one-hour minimum for current NetJets Owners), for flights on available aircraft. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
– Airport Lounge Access: Complimentary Priority Pass Select membership with unlimited visits.
– Relais & Chateaux Benefits: VIP welcome, complimentary breakfast daily, and more.
– Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection: Access to room upgrades, daily breakfast for 2, property credits, and more.
– Other Visa Infinite Benefits: Special access & savings at more than 50 select Sonoma County wineries, assistance getting into hospitality and VIP areas at major tournaments / races / concerts, access to tickets to sold out events, golf benefit by Troon, ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock.
– Rental Car Elite Status & Benefits: Avis President’s Club, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, National Car Rental Emerald Club Executive, and up to 30% savings with Silvercar by Audi.
– Cruise & Vacation Package benefits
– No Foreign Transaction Fees
INSURANCE & PROTECTIONS
– Trip Cancelation / Trip Interruption Insurance
– Baggage Delay Insurance
– Emergency Evacuation / Repatriation of Remains Coverage
– Travel & Emergency Assistance Services
– Roadside Dispatch
– Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
– Travel Accident Insurance
– Trip Delay Insurance
– Lost Luggage Reimbursement
– Return Protection
– Extended Warranty Protection
– Purchase Security
Disclosure: This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available. Mark Reese is not a financial advisor.
#bankofamericacreditcard #bankofamericapremiumrewards #travelcreditcard